Gettysburg knocks off Middlebury, 7-4

Gettysburg knocks off Middlebury, 7-4

Gettysburg knocks off Middlebury, 7-4

Gettysburg knocks off Middlebury, 7-4

The third ranked Gettysburg College Bullets knocked off top-ranked Middlebury College, 7-4. Gettysburg received a hat trick from all-american Chase Stewart and four other players contributed a goal apiece. Pat Vaughan only had 8 official saves in goal, but played bigger than the numbers attest to. Four different players scored a goal each for a Panthers offense that couldn't figure out the Gettysburg defense. Alex Palmisano kept Middlebury in it with 11 saves in net.

Full story to come...

Nice Socks
    by (#126203) on 3/23/06 @3:32PM
The Donk is slow clapping all over the mus! I heard there is a coaching controversy now that TP is on the staff. The Gettyburg locals are calling for him to be head coach.

Nice Socks
    by (#128249) on 3/24/06 @10:44AM
We all know that MP , you know, Mr Personality, is the real coach, great D so far.

Style points
    by (#128125) on 3/24/06 @3:09PM
It looks like TP has been licensing out his hairstyle to the players. More LaxMullets = More quality wins. -Go Berg-

by (#128285) on 3/24/06 @4:16PM
Anybody see TP and MP on a servo date last week or their sunday drive through rolling hills of the Burg?

nice pics
    by (#91401) on 3/23/06 @4:08PM
my favorite is the one of the skater boi

burg v.s. salisbury
    by (#128253) on 3/24/06 @11:30AM
Could be a big game, both look like the class of D-III. The Bullets could stop the Gulls win streak.

burg v.s. salisbury
    by (#128249) on 3/25/06 @8:00PM
This will be a big game but with a small score.

by (#128276) on 3/24/06 @2:55PM
"Top-ranked"???? As far as I know, Salisbury has always been #1 since 2003 and haven't even lost yet (58-something wins in a row). Also, all the polls indicated that Salisbury's still top-ranked.

by (#24670) on 3/24/06 @3:08PM
Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator

by (#128285) on 3/24/06 @4:41PM
Nobody in the country can shut down Chase "the academic" Stewart, Evan "The Prancer" Gallant, and Bryan "Tex" Pryor, cya Gulls.

your gotta be kidding
    by (#40548) on 3/24/06 @8:31PM
you cant talk crap until you beat the team that hasn't lost in three years. The gulls are a loaded squad that just reloads every year. Chalk up another undefeated season for Salisbury.

Escalator Mistake
    by (#54494) on 3/25/06 @9:34PM
His mother would have to teach him about the escalator because by defintion a "bastard kid" would not have a father. Thank you.

Exposed
    by (#5589) on 3/24/06 @8:13PM
Great job Bullets. Nice to see the cascades back in favor of the Autobots transformers by Brine helmets.

I still don't understand how one can lose to a team in the national championship, not play a game, and be ranked ahead of said team.

Nice job G'burg.

number 45
    by (#128337) on 3/25/06 @12:11AM
Brian McGettigan is so cute. I would let him make out with my sister or even my brother.

oooohh hes a cutey

...by the way
That Pat Vaughn is one hot piece of ace, I know from experience dude. If you know what I mean.

1 v 2
    by (#21299) on 3/25/06 @2:45AM
Me and PM (Mr. esquire...) whom i think it is...will be having a great time on April 1. Too bad my Gulls will have to dominate!

PM you'll totally laugh when you find out who Neddie is! haha!!!

And on Pat V...No you didn't, but you could imagine what it would be like! lol!

Cats
    by (#24670) on 3/25/06 @3:33PM
One time my cousin, Juan Martinez, got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat. I said, "Juan, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "Freakhead, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.

Memories
    by (#24357) on 3/27/06 @1:03PM

Hola,

That is a true story, and playing with gerbils is overrated. At least that's what I gathered from Mr Flanders. I tell that story as if it happened to me cause chicks dig it and its a great ice breaker.

Thanks Neddy. Usted pequeno payaso!

Ned, you ignorant slut
    by (#126203) on 3/30/06 @3:20PM
Don't fool yourself Neddy, unless you went to San Deemis High, you have no idea who I am. "We" would never have a great time, because the smell of chicken sh*t that permeates from you and the rest of the Eastern Shore trash would be too much to take. I will be at the game though. Look for me on the sidelines with my fly down, hood tucked in, and hands in the air. You can't miss me...I can bench press mongolia.