Team Florida U-19 Showcase

Team Florida U-19 Showcase

Team Florida U-19 Showcase

The Florida U-19 showcase featured the top tier lacrosse players in the state of Florida and beyond, all vying to be apart of Team Florida. See who impressed the most and check out all the highlights from the event, only with Lax.com!

by (#365849) on 7/09/13 @10:40AM
Again, another example of terrible southern style lacrosse...no talent or stick skills...

by (#265546) on 7/10/13 @12:58AM
No stick skills? Gosh another northern pride lax bro thinking there's no such things as talent elsewhere. Look again at 1:38, then do that yourself. After you do that in a game and get away with it you can say they have no stick skills. Like it or not, there is more to lacrosse than the northeast now.

by (#365849) on 7/10/13 @12:07PM

by (#365849) on 7/10/13 @12:15PM
Northern pride is right....it's morons from Colorado, Texas and Florida that think they know the sport but don't know basic fundamentals such as passing instead of dodging 5 defenders for a crap shot on goal...or running end to end and getting trail checked cause they hang their stick out for the defender to turn it into a yard sale....I've played in Florida, Texas, Maryland , Missouri and new York....inthe south its about hitting ppl...in the Midwest it's what they see on lax bro videos and suck at it....NE lacrosse is based on skill and fundamentals...I see nothing on this video to change my opinion.... Lax bro attitudes is what ruins the game and give us the bad rap for being stuck preps....so no I am far from a "lax bro"... I hate attitudes associated with it. if your talking about the little dazzle move at 1:38 I've done numerous times...

Lax
    by (#382727) on 7/10/13 @4:28PM
These kids eat turds. I really thought this video would be better

Southern Lacrosse
    by (#382736) on 7/10/13 @5:37PM
You guys are bums. There is plenty of good lacrosse getting played down south. Very talented college players come out of Florida ALL THE TIME. There is plenty of CRAP lacrosse played in the NE. Likewise down south. But there is also good skilled lacrosse being played in both places. Sure perhaps an average player in the NE has better stick skills and lacrosse IQ than an average southern player. But good players are good players and they are found all over this country.

by (#365849) on 7/10/13 @8:56PM
Few and far between for southern/west players....these kids see lax bro videos and think that's the sport and how it's suppose to be played. I have seen kids try and dodge 5 defenders and miss terribly on a shot or try to twirl a stick like a Powell show bit yet can't even do simple fundamentals like passing, defense/offense reads or even defensive slides. Sorry, but southern and western players still have a ways to go

by (#374149) on 7/15/13 @3:32AM
somebody didnt get picked up by syracuse ^^^ buthurt much

by (#365849) on 7/15/13 @5:36PM
I actually played at Dartmouth...95-98

South
    by (#361184) on 8/01/13 @1:19PM
These guys weren't the greatest, I saw one kid try and do 3 swim dogdes. Also I don't understand why the south is so bad. You guys have a very prideful and stubborn opinion that the NE is better than the south. We have gay kids that think they are lax bros. NE has gay kids that think they are lax bros. we both have good and bad sides