The Best Men’s Lacrosse Mesh Of 2017
November 25, 2016
Men’s lacrosse mesh, believe it or not, is pretty personal stuff. It affects almost every aspect of the game from the way you run to the way you carry yourself on the field. So what’s the hottest new lacrosse mesh you can get that you will definitely want to try? Check out the latest and greatest below, as well as some old favourites that you will need in your bag as a backup.
1)Vortex Semi-Hard and Vortex Semi-Soft lacrosse mesh – This is the newest lacrosse mesh that is taking the college and high school guys lacrosse game by storm this year. Easily the early winner this year for the hybrid technology that uses two sizes of diamonds in the same piece of mesh. This allows you to cradle like soft mesh, but shoot and pass like hard mesh. See the East Coast Dyes Vortex lacrosse mesh video review under the product details about this revolutionary new concept, but rest assured for only $25 this lacrosse mesh will change your game.
2) East Coast Dyes HeroMesh Semi-Hard Mesh Kit $ 29. Made for the guys that like to shoot. If you have a player that is starting to bring the heat, let them try out the new East Coast Dyes HeroMesh Semi-Hard lacrosse mesh. Currently favored by guys who like to shoot on the run and are not afraid to let one fly from the outside.
3) STX Memory Mesh – $25 – STX Memory Mesh was released last year but the elite level guys are finally figuring out the advantage. First of all we need to clarify that STX Memory Mesh is, in fact legal. The deal is when you cradle and shoot with Memory Mesh, it STRETCHES! And then when it comes back to rest is shrinks back to the memorized position where it started and is completely legal! Learn more about STX Memory Mesh in this review.
4) East Coast Dyes Semi-Soft HeroMesh With Striker – Like hero mesh, but with two colored, parallel stripes that show you EXACTLY where your pocket is sitting. Loved by coaches and the advanced youth crowd as a gut check for sometimes erratic throws and shots. This mesh will quickly let you know if it was the arrow or the Indian who was on target!
5) Epoch Otter Mesh – $30 – Epoch designed this to be one of the lightest waterproof lacrosse mesh options on the marketing. This lacrosse mesh provides extremely low elasticity properties, so once you string your pocket with Epoch Otter Mesh™ you are done. There is no break in period and your pocket will not bag out over time, giving you a pocket that is game ready, longer.
1) Sidewall Spools and Crosslace spools. All kids that string frequently use these supplies. There are expensive specialty brands, but here at LAX.com we also use strings that we have custom produced at our mill in Rhode Island. Offered in many colors, and perfect for all you stringers out there.
2) East Coast Dyes Pocket Polish – a quick and easy wax application that keeps pockets protected and in shape for game day. Perfect for when that mesh is starting to dry out a bit but you don’t want to replace that perfect pocket just yet.
3) STX Stick Repair Kit. What’s worse than hitting a tourney or prospect day or your teams big game and having something go wrong and you have to borrow a second stick from someone? Pretty much nothing is worse than that! Fix ‘em on the fly with this handy kit that is worth it’s weight in gold when something goes wrong.
4) Extra butt ends and ball stops. Check out THIS PAGE for those little extras that can make a huge difference. Always have a few extra in the bag!
5) Lacrosse tape – not exactly mesh… but pretty much the most useful thing in any lacrosse bag.
LAX.com offers a wide variety of men’s lacrosse equipment for every players ability. If you have any questions about what might be for you or your player, feel free to give our Pro’s a call at 855-255-5294. We will be able to tell you what we think is right based on your age, ability and position. Also, be sure to download the LAX.com FREE mobile app. We push our most amazing deals there and you will also gain access to the newest gear as soon as it hits the market.
See you on the fields!
The Lax.com Pro Staff
Where Players Get Their Gear