How to video -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZQ-0xJhyA
1) Put your StringKing head all the way onto the shaft, lining up the hole on the FRONT of the head with the pre-drilled hole on the BACK of the shaft.
2) Using the 1/8” drill bit, drill into the shaft through the screw hole on the back of the head.Make sure to keep the drill straight so you don’t damage the head.
3) Remove the head from the shaft, and use the 3/16” drill bit to widen the hole you just drilled.
4) Put the head back onto the shaft, lining up the hole on the front of the head with the new hole you just drilled in the front of your shaft.
5) Insert the locking bolt “tube” through the front of the head and the locking bolt “screw” through the back.
6) Screw tight to lock your head in place.
7) Repeat steps 1-6 for additional holes.
Recommended Position: Faceoff
Weight (oz): 4.3
Pinch at 3" margin: 3
Recommended Skill Level: High School/ Collegiate
Scoop Shape: Round