True Maryland helmets will include a custom decal set. Lax.com is working with True Lacrosse to finalize designs for each region. These decals will be sent with your team store package.
- JAWS Protection is an integrated chin piece flowing into the shell of the helmet adding an extra layer of protection to the cheek and jaw bone.
- ADAPTFIT 270 by BOA - Located in the rear of the helmet, the BOA Closure System surrounds the head 270 degrees, giving players a custom fit helmet for safety and comfort by allowing micro-adjustability on the fly. Dial in the perfect fit.
- VICONIC PROTECTION - A historic approach to head protection focused on safety first. Focused impact zones in the occipital lobe and temples are reinforced wih a lightweight diffusion plate called Viconic. Viconic absorbs miltiple impacts both linear and twisting and spreads thema cross a wide surface area. The Diffusion of force is not one material's responsibility. The one-piece shell and EPP foam filling liner is the core of safety, forming a lightweight barrier that helps provide protection against catastrophic injury.
- BURN COMFORT LINER - made of energy absorbing VN Foam to provide an elite level of comfort and protection.
- Expanded base to provide the best in class ease of entry.
- Offered in three sizes (L, M, S) to provide each player the correct shell size to provide the proper level of comfort and protection.
- Meets/Exceeds all NOCSAE Standards and SEI Certifications
- Weight: Small - 2.25 lbs / Medium - 2.4 lbs / Large - 2.6 lbs
- Retail Box included