Highly anticipated update to the iconic Evo unstrung head. The QX2-O is built for the elusive ball carrier who relies on ball control and quick release.
- New Therma-Loc+ hybrid thermoplastic resin retains stiffness by up to 50% better than standard nylon heads in various temps... leading to more consistency and a quicker release.
- New Fuelcore sidewall truss orientation holds it shape exponentially by spreading force evenly across the sidewall.
- Higher pinch for a longer channel with more hold and consistency.
- Scoop diffuser with strategically placed ridges to reduce drag on groundballs
- Bottom rail designed for Mid to Low pocket placement for superior ball control and quick release.
- Optional LOC-THROAT feature; insert LOC-THROAT for better head to handle attachment, leave out for light weight performance.
- Meets all NFHS, NCAA, Lacrosse Canada, and World Lacrosse men’s field specifications