Here is a list of the top five men's lacrosse arm protection that your player may want. As a lacrosse player you might ask, which is better an arm pad or an arm guard. Watch our Product Manager, Brandon Butler break down the main points of difference between the different types of arm protection in men's lacrosse. Be assured that LAX.com has the LOWEST GUARANTEED PRICES on all of the arm protection that we sell, actually on ALL the gear that we sell, backed by our lowest price guarantee. So buy with confidence, get free shipping, the best prices and the most advanced technology in the game.
Our Top Five List:
1) Maverik Max - Both the Maverik Max arm guard and the Maverik Max arm pad were just released at the Maverik Showtime last year. The best high school kids in the nation absolutely loved them. These are low profile, high density pads that are very streamlined and offer amazing protection and comfort. The arm guards start at only $89 and offer amazing value for the higher level players. Arm sleeves extend nicely down the forearm to lock the pads in place. We are selling tons of these to the high school crowd already and they are climbing to the top of the best sellers list faster than any other.
2) STX Surgeon 500 Series - These are the new gold standard for bulletproof attackman arm protection. Armadillo like folding design, wrapped in a molded plastic skeleton, but when you slip them on you have a full range of motion. If you are they type of player that is going to the cage, no matter what, get these and be happy. Coming in at $99 they are well worth the price for the premium protection they offer.
3) Epoch Integra Line– 2017 marked the first year that Epoch, one of the top shaft manufacturers in all of lacrosse, ventured into protective equipment. The all new Integra Line was met with immediate success, as the Arm Guard, Arm Pad, and Elbow cap all soared up the Lax.com best sellers list. Using a combination of carbon fiber and compression, the Integra line is one of the lightest and most comfortable protective lines in the game, while maintaining a superior level of protection. A must have for advancing youth players through collegiate athletes.
4) STX Stallion 500 – Introduced at the beginning of the 2017 season, the Stallion protective line was seen all over college and high school fields this past spring. Building off the success of the original Stallion HD line, the Stallion 500 is available in guards, pads, and elbow caps. Each like features top of the line range of motion and protection in all of the key areas. If a slimmed down, low profile yet protective arm pad fits your style, look no further than the Stallion 500.
5) Nike Vapor 2.0 Arm Guards and Arm Pads - All new and redesigned with a dual strap system for a custom fit, the Nike Vapor 2.0 line is another favorite amongst top high school and college players. Both the guards and pads are amongst the lightest in the game, but feature a reinforced elbow cap for superior protection. These pads are kept in place by a super comfortable compression sleeve that will lock the pad in to maintain a comfortable range of motion. This arm protection series was rated by our Pro's as one of the best for lacrosse arm protection for a reason, learn more here.
These are just a few of our picks. LAX.com offers a wide variety of men's lacrosse arm protection for every players ability. If you have any questions about what might be the right protection for you or your player, feel free to give our Pro’s a call at 855-255-5294. We will be able to tell you what we think is right based on your age, ability and position. Also, be sure to download the LAX.com FREE mobile app. We push our most amazing deals there and you will also gain access to the newest gear as soon as it hits the market.
See you on the fields!
The Lax.com Pro Staff
Where Players Get Their Gear