The Warrior Burn XP2-D lacrosse head is designed to give defensemen extreme power. This men's lacrosse head allows for extreme power on checks and shots. The Burn XP2-D was designed for the transition defensemen and midfielder that are looking for a tighter face shape and superior durability. Sym-Flex designed into scoop and bottom rail prompt scoop fold and back-rail pinch that will allow for accuracy on long passes and shot power while transitioning to the offensive zone. Get this strung by our Pro's with a custom pocket, and you will have peace of mind knowing your custom setup will perform!
- Pro player approved re-design generates XP Power for the transition defenseman and midfielder
- Therma-Loc+ hybrid thermoplastic resin retains stiffness by up to 50% better than standard nylon heads in various temps... leading to more consistency and a quicker release.
- Along with MAX durability, the new X Truss stabilizes the upper sidewalk while pushing energy to the scoop allowing more lethal checks.
- Spine Track bottom rail features a unique spine design that provides mesh and string protection, allowing you to string a secure pocket.
- Updated scoop with aggressive scoop diffusers reduces drag and improves airflow on ground balls.
- Meets all NFHS, NCAA, Lacrosse Canada, and World Lacrosse men’s field specifications.