The Best Men's Lacrosse Cleats For 2017
Jan 5, 2017
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all men's and women's lacrosse cleats at LAX.com
! We also have the GUARENTEED LOWEST PRICES anywhere and can offer you the best advice from our seasoned staff of PROs. We ship the same day so take advantage and get your game up to SPEED
Here is a great tip for the ladies, from our Pro's. We sell a wide variety of women's lacrosse cleats
at LAX.com, but many of the top female players in the game actually wear the best men’s lacrosse cleats. The general rule of thumb is to size down 1.5 size in Nike and Under Armour and down 2.0 in Warrior. As an example, if you wear a 8.5 women’s cleat you would order a men’s cleat in a size 7. Many of the best ladies are wearing the Nike Huarache 5 lacrosse cleats and the Under Armour Highlights on game day!
1) Nike Vapor Speed Turf Cleats
– guys and girls - no joke - these are flying out of here and there is no way that Nike produced enough to meet demand. The turf cleats of old were just too clunky and not designed for the player who built their game on speed. Nike stripped down the definition of a turf cleat and took super speed running platform, beefed up the support a bit and then installed a turf gripping footplate that our Pro's are describing as revolutionary. Those little speed bump grips provide pivot so you can plant hard, turn on a dime and accelerate. WARNING - these are comfortable enough to wear to school every day, but you will wear down the turf knobs!
2) The New Balance Freeze
lacrosse cleat. These guys came to market this year with a new concept. Instead of loading up the exterior of the cleat with big, gnarly spike.. why not put that traction directly under the footplate. This allow superior straight line acceleration and you can now plant and pivot on grass because of the elevated central spikes. Light as a feather.. these debuted with amazing sell through and you are starting to see them all over the high end club guys this fall. $ 109
3) The Nike Huarache 5
- although it is not new.. it has to be on the list. This is the #1 BEST SELLING LACROSSE CLEAT OF ALL TIME!
Traction, fit, feel and lockdown heel plate all contribute to the legacy. Add in the durability, mid- weight feel and the best support in a mid-cleat makes for a recipe of success. Professional athletes sport these on Sundays and the Nike quality is the key to success here. Coming in at $99
all you have to do is take a look down any youth or high school field to understand the dominance that the Huarache 5 is to lacrosse.
4) Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro
– if you want the fastest cleat in lacrosse… look no further. Featherweight speed platform in a low cut, aggressive footplate that literally springs you forward as you sprint. If your game is based on inline speed, strap these on and feel what the pro's feel when they accelerate into those first two steps. $119
5) Under Armour MC Highlight
lacrosse cleats – new style for this season, the Highlight offers the same best in class support as the best selling older version, but we ordered a special football plate version that we think offers better speed, fit and feel. The MC Highlight is also a favorite of professional athletes and the second most popular lacrosse cleat behind the Huarache 5. If you are looking for that extra ankle support, but still want lightweight speed and cutting ability, the MC is a time tested best seller that is trusted by elite level players everywhere. $130
These are just a few of our picks. LAX.com offers a wide variety of men's
lacrosse cleats for every players ability. If you have any questions about what might be the right protection for you or your player, feel free to give our Pro’s a call at 855-255-5294. We will be able to tell you what we think is right based on your age, ability and position. Also, be sure to download the LAX.com FREE mobile app
. We push our most amazing deals there and you will also gain access to the newest gear as soon as it hits the market.
See you on the fields!
The Lax.com Pro Staff
Where Players Get Their Gear