Colorado State vs. Cal Poly Club Lacrosse

Colorado State vs. Cal Poly Club Lacrosse

Colorado State vs. Cal Poly Club Lacrosse

The game action was great when Colorado State and Cal Poly met at the MCLA Championship game at Sirrine field in Greenville, South Carolina. Both teams were coming off of big wins as Cal Poly knocked off Arizona State and Colorado beat 2012 MCLA Champions BYU. Check out who wins this battle!

by (#196296) on 6/03/12 @7:51PM
cool you won a worthless championship

by (#111571) on 6/03/12 @9:53PM
dude...you are worthless.

by (#196296) on 6/03/12 @10:37PM
sorry if you had to play in the MCLA, but its a worthless cahmpionship, alot of these teams if you can pay your dues you are on the team. The fact that this garbage lax is being covered by lax.com is absurd. They could show something much more entertaining like watching paint dry or grass grow, or a u-10 team duke it out, or a super masters team play

by (#196296) on 6/03/12 @10:42PM
WHOOOOOOOOOO WE JUST WON A CHAMPIONSHIP THAT WE PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BE A PART OF!!!!!

by (#338826) on 6/04/12 @12:43AM
OH-IO if youre gonna talk shit about every video why are you here, just watch and enjoy.

by (#317719) on 6/04/12 @7:04AM
they're champions and what are you? an a$%#@%e with a computer

TOSSED
    by (#253042) on 6/04/12 @7:58AM
Kid gets absolutely TOSSED at 2:05min in the video. That had to hurt.

Okay gents..
    by (#295526) on 6/04/12 @12:31PM
The thing with the MCLA is it's a Collegiate lacrosse association built and geared for athletes that want to pursue a future in academics, a social life, and playing some lax while their at it. Plain and simple, (with the exception of some elite MCLA programs) the MCLA does not ask as much of you as an athelte than other NCAA schools. I played DIII at Keene State my freshman year, ended up transferring due to financial reasons and Now I'm playing MCLA DII Lax at the University of Maine. I can confidently say I can play at any DIII level, but I am by no means a NCAA D1 athlete, did not grow up in the right area and was not exposed to the same level of lax as many teams on the East coast, (MD, NY, CT, PA, VA, NJ). The point being made here is that the MCLA brings atheltes from all sorts of levels. On our team we have 6 atheltes that came from collegiate programs. (Hofstra, Lasell, Umass, Yale, Providence, Utica, MMA) They all have the exact same thing to say, "Lacrosse consumed my life". With playing in the MCLA, many programs are treated like collegiate programs. Our team practices 3 times a week and has 3 games during the fall, but come spring we're practicing 5-6 times a week with a 12 game schedule. The competitiveness is there and so is the team commaraderie, and honestly, that's all our team is looking for. We go out on the weekends, weekdays, and have a good time. The commitment is there, but we are not bound by chains and under watch by the NCAA. We're playing great lacrosse, but at the same time enjoying a social life and being able to indepently balance our academic pursuits. There is a handful of kids on our team that could play at the collegiate level for sure, they all got looks but made the move to go to a University where they can enjoy the college life and play some lax while there at it.

Plain and simple bros, the MCLA is a geared for a different type of athlete than in the NCAA, yeah it's dope to play D1 or DIII lax, you bust your ass all day everyday to better your game and lax IQ, K cool, then what? You bust a nut everyday for 4 years, then you move into a future without lax. Maybe coaching and playing in Mens league. and Let's get real guys, the MLL isn't going anywhere fast with Salaries capped at an avg. 13,000 per player. All I'm saying is all the blood sweat and tears is only worth it to a certain extent. Playing DIII lax was sick, don't get me wrong, I totally would have stayed there all four years if I wasn't broke, but now that I've been exposed to the MCLA lifestyle, it's the chillest, best lax I've ever played. So all you bros shitting on MCLA lax, we don't a give a fuck, we're playing great lacrosse and having fun while we're at it.

by (#196296) on 6/05/12 @4:43PM
yeah bro totally, get fucking real, you just couldn't time manage in college or prolly in high school so when real pressure got on you, you couldn't handle it. This is biggest joke of answer I have ever seen. This is whats wrong with people, well I can't handle how tough it is so I will just quit and coast , give me a fucking break and harden the fuck up

by (#252667) on 6/06/12 @3:06PM
there's a recent study out that says if you talk really big on a website, it gives you a huge wang.

Damn
    by (#295526) on 6/08/12 @3:42PM
OH-IOlax, you know nothing about me or my histro.y in the sport, how conceited are you to make these sort of accusations on a website? You're a child