Lax.com is the top internet reseller in lacrosse. We are also the leading content provider of NCAA lacrosse statistics, national video coverage of college and high school, game photos and more. Our warehousing operation in Norwalk, CT is a state of the art fulfillment center. We boast the fastest delivery of the largest selection of lacrosse gear and apparel in the industry. Our business is rapidly expanding on a national and international level and we are constantly looking for energetic personnel to help us as we expand. If you think you would be a great fit send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have two positions available:
College grads are welcome to apply! Send resumes to email@example.com.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Resolve product or service requests from customers
- Maintain customer records by updating account information in a timely manner in NetSuite
- Use of SalesForce for web merchandising for some of the best lacrosse gear in the men's & women's game
- Answer lacrosse product and service questions, internet and phone in a timely manner.
- Recommend computer operating system changes by collecting customer service information and analyzing customer needs
- Display an outgoing, positive, energetic attitude during problem solving situations
- Some retail customer service experience preferred
- Passion for dealing with people
- Competitive, sports minded
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks with positive results
- Travel to events & LAX tournaments to increase Lax.com brand awareness
- Provide feedback for enhancing website performance from customer perspective
- Some weekend work required in season
- Lacrosse experience is nice, but not mandatory.
LAX.com offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical/dental, a flexible schedule and a fun working environment right in the heart of South Norwalk! We also provide generous discounts to national retailers for our employees.
Job Type: Full-time
FREELANCE SPORTS WRITER/REPORTER - Interested candidates should email a resume and a work sample(s) to the Lax.com Content and Social Media Manager, Michael Barrett, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lax.com, the webs leading lacrosse retailer and content provider, is looking for freelance writers to cover lacrosse events throughout the country for the remainder of 2020 and into the 2021 season. The candidates will work closely with our content manager and events team to provide unique content to be used on Lax.com and our social media channels. Ultimately, you should be able to deliver good quality content that will captivate and engage our core audience.
Job Type: Freelance
Experience: 2 years (preferred)
Pay: $100 per article (mileage reimbursement to be provided as well)
Locations: Baltimore, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Long Island, Upstate New York, Boston, DelawareCOVID-19 considerations:
To keep everyone safe, we take temperature checks everyday. We have also provided our employees with cleaning supplies, masks and personal work areas.