VirginiaSportsTV: UVA vs Duke Highlights

VirginiaSportsTV: UVA vs Duke Highlights

VirginiaSportsTV: UVA vs Duke Highlights

Video highlights from the UVA vs Duke matchup on April 11th, courtesy of VirginiaSportsTV

Wow
    by (#218940) on 4/13/09 @3:33PM
I still cant believe that duke beat UVA. I wouldve that JHU or someone else like maryland wouldve beat them. But good job Duke~

by (#208791) on 4/13/09 @3:54PM
This result could not have made me any happier, I have been waiting for UVA to finally lose all season.

yeah
    by (#195924) on 4/13/09 @5:22PM
I hear that man Im so glad Duke pulled out that big ol win

by (#190904) on 4/13/09 @6:20PM
me too. you have no idea.

Good loss for Uva
    by (#209749) on 4/16/09 @7:59PM
Now they don't have the pressure of going undefeated, they can work out the kinks and play without as much pressure, i think they'll be exremely sucessfull and i think the loss to duke is a blessing in disguise

by (#218641) on 4/18/09 @10:04AM
same here Duke started out strong and finished stronger. Lets GO Duke

good job duke
    by (#171324) on 4/13/09 @7:53PM
I am glad duke won but I dont think UVA should've moved to No. 2 they have had an incredible season and I dont think princeton should be No. 1

stupid
    by (#191388) on 4/13/09 @9:37PM
kid you are dumb as nails that is like saying that since uconn has such a great season they shouldnt have been eliminated after their loss in the tournament

What?
    by (#130269) on 4/14/09 @1:38PM
That is not the same thing at all. The dude has a point. Both teams have one loss (to similarly ranked teams). And UVA has beaten 4 Top 10 teams (Cuse, Cornell, JHU and UNC) vs Princeton's 3 (UMBC, JHU and Cuse). I think this argument definitely does not qualify him as "stupid".

no your stupid
    by (#171324) on 4/18/09 @3:20PM
virginia has a better record than princeton and they have had a better season than princeton.
soooooo they should be first.

by (#167651) on 4/13/09 @10:02PM
Somebody wanna tell me how Duke knocks off UVa and doesn't move up a single spot in the polls??

by (#214605) on 4/15/09 @2:29PM
actually they moved up one ranking, but should of moved up a lot more

?!?!
    by (#202584) on 4/14/09 @10:58AM
UVA should not have lost this game...Duke did play well but I think the Hoos should have won. History repeats itself though. Duke has beaten Virginia like 5 or 6 consecutive times now.

retarded
    by (#201770) on 4/14/09 @11:44AM
uva should have smashed these guys...I was hopin uva would have had a undefeated season. but of all teams they should not have lost to these guys

by (#196642) on 4/14/09 @7:09PM
Duke has now beat UVA 6 times in a row and they deserved this win. They absolutely ran this game and were the better team the whole way.

HIOOOOOOOOO
    by (#219029) on 4/14/09 @11:56AM
!@#$% Virginia!!! OVERRATED ahahahahahhaha hells yeah Duke, wait for Duke to pull what Hopkins has done the past few years and peak at just the right time to smoke everyone

DUKE
    by (#214605) on 4/14/09 @12:43PM
I am glad Duke upset them. Are those maverick gloves duke is sporting

by (#148904) on 4/14/09 @3:37PM
those are the king 2s. I own them, really sweet gloves.

by (#219090) on 4/15/09 @10:01AM
I think this is an excellent win for Duke,however i am a UVA fan and i personally think that it was good for UVA to lose so we do not go into the tournament fealing all high and mighty and lose in the first game, I think that this loss will give UVA a sense of urgency coming into the tournament and as motivation for the rest of the season.Great win for Duke.

Go cavs

by (#214605) on 4/15/09 @2:30PM
ya same our team got them and they are amzing

had to lose sometime
    by (#219112) on 4/15/09 @12:47PM
uva is a very talented team but everyone knew that they were going to have to lose sometime... they kept barely winning against teams that shouldve beat them (SU, Johns Hopkins, maryland, UNC). i think that virginia deserves to be #2 also. unless they beat princeton, princeton is the better team at the moment. and SU deserves to be #3. they only lost to they #1 and #2 teams in the country. go cuse

max
    by (#253185) on 7/23/10 @2:59PM
max quinzani is afucking beast