LAX.COM EXCLUSIVE! We have made one of the best complete lacrosse sticks for advancing offensive lacrosse players. The head on this complete stick is the Nike Lakota 2 which our Pro's think:
- Sits in a elite class for midfielder heads.
- Boasts a Secure Lacelock technology that helps hold the stringing knots in place better and really dials the mesh down to the sidewalls and scoop.
- Is a stringing favorite among the traditional crowd guys for it's deep mid angle pocket setup.
- Allows for a nice pocket in the middle of the lacrosse head for a quick release and optimum ball control on the run
- The short round throat allows you to get your hand very high on the lacrosse shaft adding to the ball control.
The Nike Vandal lacrosse shaft is a lightweight, durable alloy lacrosse shaft that is good for attack and face-off. So lightweight your stick movements are going to be quick and swift:
- Textured surface for a secure grip in challenging conditions
- Perfect for any level of play
- Top seller at Lax.com due to the superior value to weight ratio and simple graphics.
- Learn why our Pro's think this is one of the best lacrosse shafts for attack
- Strong enough for advanced youth players, up to high school
- There is no other shaft at this value price point that delivers the strength and low weight that developing players need to improve their game.
VIDEO: LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CARBON & METAL LACROSSE SHAFTS