LAX.COM EXCLUSIVE! We have made one of the best complete lacrosse sticks for advancing offensive lacrosse players. The head on this complete stick is the Nike Lakota 2 which our Pro's think:
- Sits in a elite class for midfielder heads.
- Boasts a Secure Lacelock technology that helps hold the stringing knots in place better and really dials the mesh down to the sidewalls and scoop.
- Is a stringing favorite among the traditional crowd guys for it's deep mid angle pocket setup.
- Allows for a nice pocket in the middle of the lacrosse head for a quick release and optimum ball control on the run
- The short round throat allows you to get your hand very high on the lacrosse shaft adding to the ball control.
The Nike Vandal lacrosse shaft is a lightweight, durable alloy lacrosse shaft that is good for attack and face-off. So lightweight your stick movements are going to be quick and swift. Our Pro's think:
- New updated graphics and a textured surface add for a secure grip in challenging conditions.
- Perfect for any level of play! The Nike Vandal lacrosse shaft has been a
- Top seller here at Lax.com due to the superior value to weight ratio and simple graphics.
- One of the best lacrosse shafts for attack.
- This shaft is light weight and is strong enough for advanced youth players and up through the high school ranks.
- There is no other shaft at this value price point that delivers the strength and low weight that developing players need to improve their game. T
- The lightweight durable alloy and textured finish adds a secure grip in challenging conditions.
VIDEO: LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CARBON & METAL LACROSSE SHAFTS